Mon-Fri, 11:30am-6:30pm; Sat, 11:30am-6pm; Sun, noon-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center; 6 at 51st St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Since 2006, Saks Fifth Avenue has accommodated peckish shoppers with 2EAT@SAKS, a stylishly modern second-floor café overlooking Rockefeller Center. Walls are beige and brown, wood laminate warms the tables, and a mod hanging lamp evokes a groovy molecule. The clientele (nearly all female) skews older but with a smattering of young yuppies in Missoni frocks. The menu is similarly reserved: simple salads and panini that don’t run the risk of olfactory offense. Much of the casual Italian fare is light enough to allow patrons to nibble without loosening their D&G belts. 2EAT@SAKS does what it sets out to do and little else—act as a pit stop for shopaholics needing to refuel before engaging in further retail therapy.Recommended Dishes
Frutti di mare salad, $19.95
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month