- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
- Order Delivery with squareup.com
This fast-casual Filipino taquería comes courtesy of a 20-something second-generation Filipino chef. Along with tacos, burritos, and ube ice cream, there's the Poke Me, with quarter-inch-thick bites of tuna dressed in a sweet miso sauce, avocado, pickled red onion, and carrots arranged atop coconut steamed rice.
Related StoriesCheap Eats 2016: Where to Eat Poke (2016)
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu