- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Little Korea isn't lacking for barbecue joints where diners grill their own dinner over portable charcoal pots. But with its quasi-industrial decor and friendly service, 36 is a welcome addition to the kimchi district. The menu covers all the homey bases, from bibimbap to casseroles and stews, but the main attraction is the barbecued black-Angus beef that you wrap in lettuce leaves slathered with sweet pepper paste.Recommended Dishes
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu