- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 68th St.-Hunter College; N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
63bites at the West Side Y is partly a project of Alice’s Tea Cup and will sell, in addition to that shop’s popular scones, Illy coffee, Treats Truck sweets, and snacks made with “hidden vegetables,” per Jessica Seinfeld’s cookbook. Most intriguing are the foods “inspired by” local landmarks, like the tribute Philly Dog, and the Sunny & Annie roast-beef-on-a-roll shout-out.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu