7th Avenue Donut Shop
Daily, 24 hours
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Seventh Ave.
- Great Desserts
- Kids' Menu
- Late-Night Dining
- Delivery after 10pm
- No Alcohol
23rd St. to President St., Prospect Park West to Third Ave.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
For Brooklynites with intense 3 a.m. donut cravings: here's your salvation. This haggard-looking Park Slope coffee shop stays open at all hours—good news for sugar fiends, munchy-sufferers, and night owls marooned along an otherwise early-to-bed stretch of Seventh Avenue. The locally famous, homemade donuts, in varieties like chocolate glaze, cheese-filled and crullers, are soft, light-weight and cold to the touch, served good-naturedly by tired-looking cashiers behind a fluorescent-lit front counter. The rest of the diner's expansive menu—loaded with Greek diner dishes like chicken souvlaki, gyros, rubbery omelets and dirt-cheap wursts and burgers—makes the donuts seem positively gourmet. The joint offers all-night delivery and takeout service, but the pre-dawn scene, with red-eyed regulars propping themselves up on bar stools and scruffy types drifting to sleep in the shop's narrow booths, provides just enough schadenfreude to get you through the night.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s