Nearby Subway Stops
1, A, C at 168th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Beer and Wine Only
135th St. to 230rd St., First Ave. to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This keep-it-simple chain bridges much of Asia—its four branches churn out enough Chinese, Japanese, Thai, "Revolution Diet" (health conscious), and vegetarian food to fill a 10-page menu. Garish violet and aqua neon illuminate the formica tables in the back dining room and a pair of sushi chefs are stationed at the small, simple wooden sushi bar near the front. Of the overwhelming and largely mediocre offerings, the best deal is on daily half-price rolls and maki, and the best eats are Szechuan specialties. The Paradise Chicken douses shredded meat, slightly sweet red bell peppers, and earthy Portobello mushrooms in a spicy red chili sauce typical of the region.Recommended Dishes
Paradise chicken, $12.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu