Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; 1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
As promised, the folks behind San Francisco’s popular Tony’s Pizza Napoletana opened 900 Degrees. In addition to the Neapolitan, Roman, New York, and “Americana”-style pizzas we told you about earlier, there’s a selection of antipasti, salads, pasta, and of course the option of meatballs on the side. The menu doesn’t make mention of liquor, but rest assured there’s a full bar at your service, and you can chase your whiskey with Mexican Coke while looking at the open pizza station’s dueling ovens.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up