Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; 1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
As promised, the folks behind San Francisco’s popular Tony’s Pizza Napoletana opened 900 Degrees. In addition to the Neapolitan, Roman, New York, and “Americana”-style pizzas we told you about earlier, there’s a selection of antipasti, salads, pasta, and of course the option of meatballs on the side. The menu doesn’t make mention of liquor, but rest assured there’s a full bar at your service, and you can chase your whiskey with Mexican Coke while looking at the open pizza station’s dueling ovens.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu