- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 96th St.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
82th St. to 96th St., First Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
With a menu that appeals to Carnegie Hill kids and their parents alike (grilled cheese for the under-12 set, sliced Hangar steak for those of us feigning more mature appetites), this spiffy newcomer could very well become the neighborhood canteen.Recommended Dishes
New England lobster roll, $24
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu