This venue is closed.
Not to be confused with the S. Martinelli & Co. family, the brothers Martignetti, Tom and Anthony, run Martignetti Liquors, the Houston Street nightclub that caters to a crowd that favors $5 bottles of Bud over apple juice, every time. In October 2006, the big-boned brothers plunged headfirst into the restaurant business with Bar Martignetti. Why? Because they like to eat out a lot, and, truth be told, they are not impressed with what's already out there to eat. "The art of the restaurant has been lost to big PR people and people who want to make a quick buck," explains Tom. "Our restaurant is definitely going to be less glamorous; we're not going to have someone with a list harass you. Personality-wise, our model is Odeon."
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More