This venue is closed.
Not to be confused with the S. Martinelli & Co. family, the brothers Martignetti, Tom and Anthony, run Martignetti Liquors, the Houston Street nightclub that caters to a crowd that favors $5 bottles of Bud over apple juice, every time. In October 2006, the big-boned brothers plunged headfirst into the restaurant business with Bar Martignetti. Why? Because they like to eat out a lot, and, truth be told, they are not impressed with what's already out there to eat. "The art of the restaurant has been lost to big PR people and people who want to make a quick buck," explains Tom. "Our restaurant is definitely going to be less glamorous; we're not going to have someone with a list harass you. Personality-wise, our model is Odeon."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu