Mon-Fri, 7am-7:30pm; Sat, 8am-5:45pm; Sun, 9:30am-4:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
42nd St. to 51st St., Second Ave. to Seventh Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Okay, so first the bad news: It's not quite heaven. But with three cavernous Midtown and Upper East Side locations and a classic diner menu that expands mightily past the Burger Joint's limited offerings, Burger Heaven provides a quick and tasty carnivorous mealtime fix. Hamburgers are served on sesame buns with a host of cheeses. Chili, veggie, and turkey varieties are on offer in addition to the classic beef burger. You can expect the usual array of salads, hot and cold sandwiches (grilled cheeses, tuna melts, triple-deckers, chicken salads), and breakfast is served until 11 a.m. every day. Omelets, interestingly, are available any time. And while the nostalgic 1990s-meets-1950s diner décor can be a bit much, there's something about the bright yellow Formica tables, chrome fixtures, banquettes covered in cobalt vinyl, and light blue cloud-mural ceiling that does seem to bring you closer to that imaginary meat-patty paradise promised by the restaurant's name.Recommended Dishes
Chicken breast salad, $17.95; hamburgers and cheeseburgers, $8.95-$15.95
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu