Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- No Alcohol
Wall St. to 21st St., Ave. C to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with cheesesteak-factory.com
This venue is closed.
This upstart meatery, a late entrant in the city's burgeoning cheesesteak derby, is unrelated to three other namesake restaurants around town. Independently owned, and with a laserlike focus on the cheesesteak, they have produced a marvel: The meat is as moist as pudding, and the cheese is a rich, lushly meltable smoked provolone; both come cradled in the unmistakable soft rolls made by the Amoroso bakery in Philadelphia.Recommended Dishes
Cheesesteak with smoked provolone, $6.45
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu