Dillons Restaurant & Lounge
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, E at Seventh Ave.; N, Q, R at 57th St.-Seventh Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Theater District
- Full Bar
50th St. to 59th St., Sixth Ave. to Ninth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Dillons delivers several clichés of New York City that tourists have come to love and expect, all in one package: The Theater District eatery lined with portraits of Frank Sinatra and posters of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s; the cabaret venue that hosts comedy and open mic performances; the late-night den for lost souls; and the casual European-style bistro. Furthering the all-things-to-all-tourists effort is the menu, which offers diner-style standards (half a grapefruit, shrimp cocktail) alongside upwardly mobile pub grub like crab cakes with chipotle aioli, Shepherd's pie, port-glazed chicken breast, and lamb chops. The kitchen also turns out a variety of dependable burgers (oddly, these aren't on the dinner menu, but they'll cook them if you ask), which account for much of restaurant's repeat business.Prix-Fixe
The pre-theater prix-fixe dinner, available from 5 p.m.—7:30 p.m., includes three courses and a choice of soft drink, tea, or coffee for $24.95.Recommended Dishes
Brandied mushrooms en croute, $8.95; Texas steakburger, $8.95
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s