Mon-Fri, 11am-8:30pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
55th St. to 62nd St., First Ave. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
No false advertising here; it really is just salads (and salad wraps). The simple formula of designing your own salad from lettuce to dressing is an extremely popular one among the neighborhood’s svelte PR girls and cholesterol-conscious suits looking for something green to lunch on. The menu has more than 50 ingredients, including the exotic (Turkish figs, wheat berries) and the upscale (salmon, grilled shrimp). There are no tables, and the only embellishment, if you could call it that, is a half-hearted carrot-orange and basil-green color scheme. This is a place to line up, not linger. In the end, though, it’s a very reasonable choice for anyone who has rightfully been spooked by the deli salad bar.Be Green
Just Salad offers a few free toppings to anyone who brings back the sturdy plastic containers for reuse.Recommended Dishes
The California, $9.49; Immunity Bowl, $11.49
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More