Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Smith Street's restaurant row has seen its share of openings and closings—more than a few of them at this address alone, which went from the clam-shacky Pier 116 to the creative-Japanese Taku, and has now been converted by the Taku team into the less-expensive Italian-inspired La Lunetta. Chef-partner Adam Shepard has swapped his Berkshire-pork ramen for grass-fed steak, and his signature chicken wings for broccoli rabe. The rest of the menu hews to the increasingly prevalent small-plates format, with an assortment of wine-friendly cured meats and cheeses. The redesign encompasses red tufted-leather banquettes and antiqued sconces, and the garden seats 30 as long as the weather holds.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu