- Good for Groups
- Family Style
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Restaurateur Spencer Rothschild's Barrio redo has a "mix different flavors and cuisines," as
Rothschild explained, and the restaurant is intended as a place where you
can "pop in for a light bite, or bring a group of six and taste half the
menu." Barrio's bright murals are gone, replaced by a warm
orange-and-ochre color scheme. And the menu from chef Martell Fonville (A Voce, al di là)
American with a few forays into Latin or Asian territory.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu