- READER REVIEWS
Mary's Dairy and Chocolate Bar
This venue is closed.
This mod ice-cream parlor, with its campy vibe and T-shirts for sale, seems destined to expand into malls everywhere. Owner Steve Rappaport conceived the fictional Mary as "a Betty Crocker for our age, the Queen of Cream." She’s also a woman of extremes, hungry one day for super-premium flavors with 14 percent butterfat, riddled with mix-ins like Callebaut chocolate and pistachio halvah, and the next for Likity Lite, the store's fat-free soft serve.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu