Sun-Thu, 6pm-1am; Fri-Sat, 6pm-3am
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Hot Spot
- Late-Night Dining
- Live Music
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Originally operated out of video artist Montgomery Knott's apartment, this gallery-restaurant-performance-venue has graduated to a legit restaurant space. The new dining room possesses an airy elegance with a gigantic painting of a palm tree and crafty objects of wood and yarn rising above the low futon seating up to the corrugated metal roof. In the boxy back room, centrally-seated DJs/VJs project videos on all four walls. Servers—and occasionally a sommelier— work the ten main tables. You'll find art-house movies, indie shorts, documentaries, trippy audiovisual shows, and live music performances, with certain weeks dedicated to themes like dance and porn. Since the screening room only seats a few dozen, you’ll want to reserve in advance and arrive early to insure that you don't end up on the waiting list.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu