Sun-Thu, 11am-midnight; Fri-Sat, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Notable Wine List
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Houston St. to 23rd St., Ave. C to Hudson St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
More than the name has changed at the East Village storefront that housed the famously puritanical Una Pizza Napoletana. Now that Mathieu Palombino is there to plant the Manhattan flag of his Motorino brand, pizza pilgrims can commit such heresies as ordering appetizers (octopus salad, fennel salad) or dessert (tiramisu). Furthermore, Palombino takes plastic, stays open seven days, and—in a radical departure—slices his pies by request, including newcomers like Stracciatella, available for takeout in boxes or folded in paper.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu