- READER REVIEWS
- No Alcohol
In the morning, hungry locals flock to Naidre's for hearty burritos, homemade granola with nuts and dried fruit, or one of the countless baked goods and pastries—some vegan, some sugarless, some wheat-free, some all three. Come afternoon, the lunch menu tastily modifies classic sandwiches (curried egg salad, tarragon chicken salad, a BLT with turkey) and continues to provide options for vegetarians. Smoothies and coffee are also offered, and you'll find several varieties of teas, ranging from ginger orange peach to the macrobiotic MU 16.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu