This venue is closed.
The self-proclaimed "sexiest party on earth," this chain of bar-restaurant-nightclub hybrids has entertained affluent customers (from Beyoncé to Bono) in locations from South Beach to Marrakesh. Awash in airy sunbleached white, blonde wood, bamboo and canvas, the tropically influenced Manhattan outpost buzzes with thumping beats and bumping bodies—among them, a fair share of 30-something men in finely-tailored suits and zealous hostesses garbed in identical Smurf-blue nano-dresses with white go-go boots. A curvaceous banquette and wicker ottomans in the bar make for prime lounging, but the real party is in the Olympian back room: an equally energetic, cavernous chamber, awash in cool blue and filled with a mixture of chunky wood tables and pillowed banquettes. Complimentary happy hour tapas may satisfy lighter appetites.Extra
The upstairs lounge boasts a separate bar and cushioned cabanas with its own VIP entrance and tinted glass wall overlooking the main lounge area below.
Tue.—Sat., 4 p.m.—7 p.m.; complimentary tapas
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu