Sun-Thu, 11am-midnight; Fri-Sat, 11am-12:30am
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M, N, Q, R at 34th St.-Herald Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
As is evident at any Tasti D-Lite, New Yorkers will happily line up for "ice cream" and its purportedly healthier simulacra. Manhattan's satellite of West Hollywood's frozen-yogurt chainlet offers plain and seasonal flavors, like mango and pomegranate, topped with everything from blackberries to organic gummy bears amid slick, modern décor—Philippe Starck chairs and all.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu