This venue is closed.
Porcao's large, airy space creates the illusion of lightness amid a red-light green-light prix-fixe feeding frenzy of all-you-can-eat Brazilian barbecue and a pre-gorge salad bar. Turning your "chip" to red lets the waiters know enough is enough.Prix-Fixe
All-you-can-eat dinner, $49; all-you-can-eat lunch and vegetarian, $35
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu