Una Pizza Napoletana
This venue is closed.
Una’s Anthony Mangieri is such a stickler for authenticity he serves only four types of pie: marinara, margherita, bianca, and a comparatively risqué one adorned with cherry tomatoes. This is pizza unlike any other in the city, exceptionally pure and fragrant with a tender, puffy crust, and Mangieri knows it. That’s why he works his magic only when the spirit moves him—or until the dough runs out.
- Eat Cheap 2009: A Day at Work With Anthony Mangieri of Una Pizza Napoletana
- Eat Cheap 2009: 104 Years of Pizza in New York
- Eat Cheap 2009: The Top 20 Pizzas of the Moment
- Eat Cheap 2009: Gragnano, The Perfect Wine for Pizza
- Cheap Eats Guide 2006
Recipes at Una Pizza Napoletana
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More