Una Pizza Napoletana
This venue is closed.
Una’s Anthony Mangieri is such a stickler for authenticity he serves only four types of pie: marinara, margherita, bianca, and a comparatively risqué one adorned with cherry tomatoes. This is pizza unlike any other in the city, exceptionally pure and fragrant with a tender, puffy crust, and Mangieri knows it. That’s why he works his magic only when the spirit moves him—or until the dough runs out.
- Eat Cheap 2009: A Day at Work With Anthony Mangieri of Una Pizza Napoletana
- Eat Cheap 2009: 104 Years of Pizza in New York
- Eat Cheap 2009: The Top 20 Pizzas of the Moment
- Eat Cheap 2009: Gragnano, The Perfect Wine for Pizza
- Cheap Eats Guide 2006
Recipes at Una Pizza Napoletana
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu