- READER REVIEWS
A Casa Fox
Tue-Wed, 4:30pm-10pm; Thu, 4:30pm-11pm; Fri-Sat, 1pm-11pm; Sun, 4pm-9pm; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Melissa Fox is a master of the empanada art, and plies her trade at her hacienda-away-from-home A Casa Fox, where the best stuffings are spiced beef and tomato, and pulled pork studded with caramelized onions ($6 apiece, or $11 for a curiosity-satisfying sampler of six minis).
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu