- READER REVIEWS
A Casa Fox
Tue-Wed, 4:30pm-10pm; Thu, 4:30pm-11pm; Fri-Sat, 1pm-11pm; Sun, 4pm-9pm; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Melissa Fox is a master of the empanada art, and plies her trade at her hacienda-away-from-home A Casa Fox, where the best stuffings are spiced beef and tomato, and pulled pork studded with caramelized onions ($6 apiece, or $11 for a curiosity-satisfying sampler of six minis).
- Café Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears