Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Even though the name of this stylish midtown restaurant means "crazy water," referring to the traditional southern-Italian practice of cooking a whole fish in seawater, its once seafood-centric menu has been expanded to include various crowd-pleasing preparations of beef, poultry, and game. Bistecca alla Fiorentina and pappardelle with porcini mushrooms make the premises safe for fishphobes.Recommended Dishes
Orata Acqua Pazza (whole baked fish), $35; veal medallions, $20-$25; grilled swordfish, $28
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu