- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Italian sub shop and self-declared “mercato Siciliano” Acquedolci has opened in the former Dom’s space, meaning sandwiches have returned to 181 Grand Street in a big way. A wide assortment of breads are on offer, as well as pastas and prepared entrées. Things are still getting off the ground, but in the fashion of Di Palo across the way, you can expect a bite of whatever cheese you’ve ordered before it goes into the slicer.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu