Adrienne's Pizza Bar
Mon-Sat, 11:30am-midnight; Sun, 11:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Wall St.; J, Z at Broad St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
State St. to Fulton St., FDR Dr. South to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Square must be the new round judging by Adrienne's, a stylish joint venture from father-and-son restaurateurs Harry and Peter Poulakakos (Bayard's, Financier Patisserie, Ulysses) and Nick Angelis of Nick's Pizza fame. Although his superb signature round pie is on the menu, the big news is that Angelis has delved into the rarefied world of thin-crust square, or "grandma"-style pizza. Inspired by Brooklyn's Di Fara and its thin-crust Sicilian pie as well as the trend-setting grandma version at King Umberto's on Long Island, he's crafted a pizza that—dare we say it?—could surpass them both. It's wonderfully crisp, exquisitely balanced, and topped with a winning combo of oven-cooked chopped tomatoes, fior di latte, mozzarella, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and pecorino. Antipasti, salads, and baked pastas round out the menu.Note
Reservations are only accepted for parties of 6 or more.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More