Mon-Thu, 11am-11pm; Fri, 11am-midnight; Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
B, C at 72nd St.; 1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
60th St. to 80th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
This venue is closed.
While Aegean is a tad pricier than other Greek restaurants in the area, its Hellenic treats are well worth the extra few bucks. We highly recommend the lamb dishes—lamb chops, kabobs and keftedes. And ask about the grilled whole fish of the day. Aegean carries several authentic sides you won't find in many local tavernas, like potato and rice savory pies and polenta infused with Haloumi cheese.Recommended Dishes
Lamb chops, $25.50; lamb kabobs, $19.50; lamb keftedes, $16
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu