Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q at Astoria-Ditmars Blvd.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
Agnanti has distinguished itself from the considerable Astoria competition with its impossibly tender grilled octopus, its signature rooster pasta, and the Turkish dishes that Constantinople’s Greek community adopted as its own.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu