Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q at Astoria-Ditmars Blvd.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
Agnanti has distinguished itself from the considerable Astoria competition with its impossibly tender grilled octopus, its signature rooster pasta, and the Turkish dishes that Constantinople’s Greek community adopted as its own.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama