American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Daniela and Chris LaMotta had planned to open Agua Dulce in February 2009, along with operating partner Fernando Riquelme (Pampano, Rosa Mexicano), but the “Latin Regency” design scheme required sixth months more work than originally though (the restaurant shares a designer with Ava and Sugar). Chef Ulrich A. Sterling (formerly of Chicama and Pipa) will play on the restaurant’s name by cooking with filtered H2O infused with flavors like cucumber, mango, or papaya. Those same waters will also be available by the carafe, with proceeds going to the Latin American Clean Water Initiative. The two-story space boasts a 30-foot atrium as well as front and back patios.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu