Any 2 rolls for $8.45; Any 3 rolls for $10.50.
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 28th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
14th St. to 40th St., Park Ave South. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Ramen aficionados have a new one to add to the list: Ajisen, the (Robs-approved!) Chinatown noodle shop, opened a location on West 28th Street. It's the third New York branch for the Japanese chain (which also has a shop in Flushing), and this one offers extensive ramen and sushi menus in a 110-seat, bi-level space.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More