Any 2 rolls for $8.45; Any 3 rolls for $10.50.
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 28th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
14th St. to 40th St., Park Ave South. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Ramen aficionados have a new one to add to the list: Ajisen, the (Robs-approved!) Chinatown noodle shop, opened a location on West 28th Street. It's the third New York branch for the Japanese chain (which also has a shop in Flushing), and this one offers extensive ramen and sushi menus in a 110-seat, bi-level space.
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GĂĽnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant