- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
From the folks at 71 Clinton Fresh Food: think 'ino meets Ratners, crossed with a little Chicama and a clever small-plates menu with nods toward the neighborhood and its suppliersï¿½everything artfully presented with a dollop of tomato marmalade here, a dab of salsa rosado there. The slider comprises tender marinated steak, creamy pickle relish, and a bialy, squeezed into a sandwich toaster. There's also the eclectic wine list, the refreshing house cocktails, the relaxed, hospitable vibe, and the fact that only a few dishes (the $12-$14 "bigger hot plates") cost more than $8.
Hanger steak slider, $8
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu