Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
68th St. to 96th St., York Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Venture through this nondescript Upper East Side doorway and a man dressed from fez to slippers in Moroccan garb will guide you past the lounge, through a vest-pocket kitchen, and into a back room so ornately outfitted with North African paraphernalia that you'll feel disoriented. So sink into a heap of embroidered pillows and go with the decidedly unhurried flow, which involves an assortment of vegetable meze, flaky b’steeyas, flavorful tajines, and hot mint tea.Belly Dancing
Fri.—Sat., 9 p.m.—midnight
Four appetizers, an entrée, tea, coffee an dessert, $39
Loubia (white-bean-and-tomato salad), $8; chermoula (spiced carrot salad), $8; phyllo pie with chicken and almonds, $19; couscous berbere, $21; chicken tagine, $21
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu