Mon-Fri, 4:30pm-2am; Sat-Sun, noon-3am
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Vernon Blvd.-Jackson Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Singles Scene
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
The 200-person space has two floors and a back patio and, should you wind up lingering over one of the 29 draught pours, or the hard-to-find High & Mighty Beer of the Gods, or De Ranke XX Bitter, there's an ambitious food menu to accompany. Chef Gregorio Pedroda is in the kitchen turning out a hops-friendly, seasonally changing menu.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu