Alice's Tea Cup
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.; B, C at 72nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Private Dining/Party Space
- No Alcohol
Rebelling against the notion that tea must be confined to the afternoon, this Upper West Side wonderland serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. All that plus over a hundred teas, a takeout counter, a private party room, and enough tchotchkes to drive any Hatter mad.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
This relative newcomer to the baking scene is known for its imaginative designs featuring flowers, butterflies, or mod dots. Resident cake designer Betina Estela specializes in painted-on designs. From $65.
The Mad Hatter (a pot of tea, two sandwiches, two scones, and a dessert), $37
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages