Alice's Tea Cup
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.; B, C at 72nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Private Dining/Party Space
- No Alcohol
Rebelling against the notion that tea must be confined to the afternoon, this Upper West Side wonderland serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. All that plus over a hundred teas, a takeout counter, a private party room, and enough tchotchkes to drive any Hatter mad.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
This relative newcomer to the baking scene is known for its imaginative designs featuring flowers, butterflies, or mod dots. Resident cake designer Betina Estela specializes in painted-on designs. From $65.
The Mad Hatter (a pot of tea, two sandwiches, two scones, and a dessert), $37
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More