Alice's Tea Cup
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 59th St.; 6 at 68th St.-Hunter College; N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
Rebelling against the notion that tea must be confined to the afternoon, this Upper East Side wonderland serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. All that plus over a hundred teas, a takeout counter, a private party room, and enough tchotchkes to drive any Hatter mad.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Reservations accepted only for groups of 6 or more.
This relative newcomer to the baking scene is known for its imaginative designs featuring flowers, butterflies, or mod dots. Resident cake designer Betina Estela specializes in painted-on designs. From $65.
The Mad Hatter (a pot of tea, two sandwiches, two scones, and a dessert), $37
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu