This venue is closed.
This Upper East Side Italian spot definitely has its own thing going on. The man behind this operation is Salvatore Corea, formerly a partner and executive chef at Spiga and Bocca and a current operator of Cacio e Pepe. This is his first venture with wife Gina, whom he met while cooking pizza at renowned Italian spot La Berninetta. The menu changes every two months, but expect options like meat and cheese plates, pastas such as fettuccine tossed in white veal ragù, and entrées like lavender-crusted swordfish steak over a bed of spinach.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu