- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Live Music
- Beer and Wine Only
SoHo, Greenwhich Village; flexible.
This venue is closed.
The Borgo Antico team has expanded its culinary horizons with this new Mediterranean restaurant, supplementing pastas with Spanish serrano ham and queso blanco, and North African couscous. The wine list traverses similar coastal turf, from Ischia to Crete. Prices are gentle and the service is warm—distinguishing characteristics in a neighborhood like Soho.Extra
Prix-Fixe Menu: Lunch, $8.Recommended Dishes
Rigatoni with lamb ragu, $11.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu