Mon-Thu, 5:30pm-10pm; Fri, 5:30pm-11pm; Sat, 10am-2:30pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Sun, 10am-2:30pm and 5:30-10pm; Closed Mon-Tue, Nov 30-Mar 17
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Great Desserts
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
A stylish, Mexican restaurant on a gritty Carroll Gardens stretch that's fast becoming another Brooklyn restaurant row. The menu spans all the requisite spicy stuff, from guacamole to chicken mole to chilaquiles. When the outdoor upper deck is open (all summer, weather permitting in the winter), quaff a margarita alfresco with a lovely view of Brooklyn piers and the Manhattan skyline.Happy Hour
Monday-Friday, 4 p.m.-7 p.m., at B61 Bar located downstairs.
In the summer, reservations are only accepted for the dining room, not the rooftop deck, and in the winter, the restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays November 1 - March 15.
Chilaquiles ranchero, $9
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’