Mon-Thu, 5:30pm-10pm; Fri, 5:30pm-11pm; Sat, 10am-2:30pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Sun, 10am-2:30pm and 5:30-10pm; Closed Mon-Tue, Nov 30-Mar 17
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Great Desserts
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
A stylish, Mexican restaurant on a gritty Carroll Gardens stretch that's fast becoming another Brooklyn restaurant row. The menu spans all the requisite spicy stuff, from guacamole to chicken mole to chilaquiles. When the outdoor upper deck is open (all summer, weather permitting in the winter), quaff a margarita alfresco with a lovely view of Brooklyn piers and the Manhattan skyline.Happy Hour
Monday-Friday, 4 p.m.-7 p.m., at B61 Bar located downstairs.
In the summer, reservations are only accepted for the dining room, not the rooftop deck, and in the winter, the restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays November 1 - March 15.
Chilaquiles ranchero, $9
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu