Tue-Fri, 5pm-10pm; Sat, 11am-11pm; Sun, 11am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
G at 21st St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Alobar boasts a New American lineup of charcuterie (some of it house-cured), cheese, and pickles, plus large and small plates (highlights: roasted chicken, maple bacon popcorn). The drinks list roves through a curated beer selection, cocktails, whiskey, and wines.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu