Tue-Fri, 5pm-10pm; Sat, 11am-11pm; Sun, 11am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
G at 21st St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Alobar boasts a New American lineup of charcuterie (some of it house-cured), cheese, and pickles, plus large and small plates (highlights: roasted chicken, maple bacon popcorn). The drinks list roves through a curated beer selection, cocktails, whiskey, and wines.
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic
- Here’s Your Last-Minute Guide to Celebrating Cinco de Mayo