- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
In a long, lofty room outfitted with a colorful mosaic alphabet and a dining counter flanking an open kitchen, chef Ben Turk offers Spanish- and Portuguese-flavored food calibrated to every appetite. In warm weather, seek refuge—and your choice of sangrias—by the stone waterfall in the backyard.Extra
Entertainment: Alphabet Kitchen features live Brazilian music during Sunday brunch.
Note: In addition to beer and wine, Alphabet Kitchen also serves mojitos, sangria and caipirinhas.Recommended Dishes
Free-range chicken, $15; tortilla with potato, Serrano ham, and eggs, $5; calamari, $8
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu