- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
This venue is closed.
This quintessential family restaurant is a sprawling, noisy Union Square institution with a Statue of Liberty motif and kiddie favorites like sliders and macaroni and cheese. Adults can sample the USA’s finest: spicy buffalo-chicken sandwiches from New York, poached-pear-and-blue-cheese salads from Illinois, mixed seafood gumbo from the Deep South, or grilled-vegetable enchiladas from out west. Weekend brunches are especially fun, with a magician and a balloon artist.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu