Mon-Sat, 5:30pm–11pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.; 1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
LDV Hospitality and Marc Forgione opened the second location of their Atlantic City–based steakhouse on Greenwich Street. It's a sleek space, with copper ceilings and brass chandeliers, and the extensive menu includes 21-day wet-aged and 28-day dry-aged cuts of beef. And some finishing options: You can choose to top any steak dish with bone marrow, foie gras, chili lobster, an egg, or double-smoked bacon.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight
- A Pastry Chef Claims San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art Stole Her Cake Ideas