Mon-Sat, 5:30pm–11pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.; 1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
LDV Hospitality and Marc Forgione opened the second location of their Atlantic City–based steakhouse on Greenwich Street. It's a sleek space, with copper ceilings and brass chandeliers, and the extensive menu includes 21-day wet-aged and 28-day dry-aged cuts of beef. And some finishing options: You can choose to top any steak dish with bone marrow, foie gras, chili lobster, an egg, or double-smoked bacon.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’