Nearby Subway Stops
B, Q at Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
20th St. to Atlantic Ave., Prospect Park West to Third Ave.
This venue is closed.
This Park Slope Indian restaurant is one of two Amin outposts in the city, but it seems like one of many, many more. From its rubber-stamped décor to the execution of its dishes, here is a homogenized Indian culinary experience broadly writ. The menu contains the requisite fried appetizers, curries, biryanis, vegetarian stews, and grilled-meat tandoori specialties. Yet though cumin, garam-masala, and turmeric flavorings are all present, the preparations generally fall short of the intense variety of tastes you’d like to expect. Still, the food is fresh, plentiful, and reasonably priced. In fact, the wines and beers are absolute steals.Recommended Dishes
Curry, $10.25-$10.95; bindi bhajee, $9.25
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu