Nearby Subway Stops
B, Q at Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
20th St. to Atlantic Ave., Prospect Park West to Third Ave.
This venue is closed.
This Park Slope Indian restaurant is one of two Amin outposts in the city, but it seems like one of many, many more. From its rubber-stamped décor to the execution of its dishes, here is a homogenized Indian culinary experience broadly writ. The menu contains the requisite fried appetizers, curries, biryanis, vegetarian stews, and grilled-meat tandoori specialties. Yet though cumin, garam-masala, and turmeric flavorings are all present, the preparations generally fall short of the intense variety of tastes you’d like to expect. Still, the food is fresh, plentiful, and reasonably priced. In fact, the wines and beers are absolute steals.Recommended Dishes
Curry, $10.25-$10.95; bindi bhajee, $9.25
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up