- READER REVIEWS
An American Place
Mon-Fri, 11:30am-3pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Fifth Ave.; 4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Lord & Taylor has tapped Larry Forgione to tailor his pioneering American Place concept to fit the needs of the ladies who lunch, reprising classics like cedar-planked Atlantic salmon, Maine-lobster-and-corn chowder, and one of the best Caesar salads ever tossed.Note
Reservations only accepted for groups of six or more.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu