Mon, 6pm-11pm; Tue-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-11:30pm; Sun, noon-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.; J, Z at Bowery
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
E. Broadway to E. Houston St., Clinton St. to Elizabeth St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
At this Vietnamese street-eats spot, owner Tuan Bui has added items like beef carpaccio and prawn crackers, a grilled-tofu bánh mì, Vietnamese smoothies, and desserts such as a coconut-caramel flan. This is on top off pho, salads, and Vietnamese sandwiches in the traditional style (the chicken-liver pâté and five-spice pork is made in-house) and one in the not-so-traditional style (made with barbecued pork from a hole-in-the-wall butcher in Chinatown; see it in our slideshow). Sure, the bánh mì are a bit more expensive than over in Chinatown, but Bui says the ingredients are fresh (though not organic or anything) and his pickled carrots and daikon are crinkle cut rather than matchstick cut.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages