Mon, 6pm-11pm; Tue-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-11:30pm; Sun, noon-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.; J, Z at Bowery
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
E. Broadway to E. Houston St., Clinton St. to Elizabeth St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
At this Vietnamese street-eats spot, owner Tuan Bui has added items like beef carpaccio and prawn crackers, a grilled-tofu bánh mì, Vietnamese smoothies, and desserts such as a coconut-caramel flan. This is on top off pho, salads, and Vietnamese sandwiches in the traditional style (the chicken-liver pâté and five-spice pork is made in-house) and one in the not-so-traditional style (made with barbecued pork from a hole-in-the-wall butcher in Chinatown; see it in our slideshow). Sure, the bánh mì are a bit more expensive than over in Chinatown, but Bui says the ingredients are fresh (though not organic or anything) and his pickled carrots and daikon are crinkle cut rather than matchstick cut.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu