Sun-Thu, 11am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
R at Court St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Atlantic Ave. to Brooklyn-Queens Expy., Clinton St. to Esplanade
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Andy's boasts food that's "for the best of your health." The motto is accurate, to an extent, and the restaurant does certain age-old Chinese dishes well, mostly by using fresh ingredients. The sesame chicken is delightfully ungreasy (sauce comes on the side) and includes a portion of steamed broccoli with just the right crunch. The Mongolian beef is fairly lean, served over rice in a medley of vegetables with slivers of ginger contrasting delicately with the spicy sauce. And we dig the "steamed little juicy dumplings."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu