- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Cars and food have had a long and complicated relationship, from the Michelin Guide to the American drive-through. But rarely has their conjunction seemed as arbitrary as it does at Annona, a restaurant built above, and by the owners of, a new Hamptons car dealership. On the ground floor, Manhattan Motorcars of the Hamptons sells Bentleys and Ferraris; upstairs, it traffics in an Italian-inspired menu.Prix-Fixe Menu
Tue.–Thu. and Sun., three-course dinner, $30
Fri., 5:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m., buy one get one free at the bar
Annona offers half-priced bottles of wine on Thursday nights.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu