Mon-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri, noon-midnight; Sat, 11am-midnight; Sun, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6, J, N, Q, R, Z to Canal St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Live Music
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
While it could use a more chic-sounding name, this antique-stuffed lounge is the most stylish and comfortable former auto-repair shop in the city. Despite having served A-listers like Sean Penn, Brooke Shields and Kevin Spacey since opening in late 2003, Antique Garage has somehow maintained a low profile, making it an eminently unpretentious neighborhood spot. A lineup of Mediterranean mezzes, like octopus marinated in a lemon vinaigrette and specials like a roasted shrimp casserole in a deliciously herby broth, are paired with a well-edited wine list. Live jazz acts (which perform every day except Friday and Saturday nights, as well as during weekend brunches) add to the romantic ambiance, as do the shimmering chandeliers, made-for-cuddling couches and gilded Victorian portraits. And of course, this being Soho, everything you see is for sale.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 11 a.m.—5 p.m.
Sun.-Thu., 7 p.m.—10 p.m.; Sat.—Sun., 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’