Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
Flushing Ave. to Newton Creek, East River to Morgan Ave.
This venue is closed.
Can a late-night restaurant offering low-brow favorites like mozzarella sticks and fried chicken actually be any good? Yes. And happily, this establishment on Williamsburg's North Side succeeds in being most things to most people. Your image-conscious friends will dig its hipness: banquets swathed in nubby orange upholstery cradle Diesel- and Seven-sheathed behinds on a regular basis. Cash-strapped pals will appreciate the excellent value. After a couple of drinks, even you'll be pleased with the availability of cheap, greasy tater tots and chicken fingers at post-last call hours. And once you've sobered up enough to have your culinary wits about you, try the silky and tangy hummus with a garlicky bite—a point of pride with the Israeli owner.No Eat-In Service
This restaurant is now only open for take-out and delivery orders.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu